A healthy salad can be made by mixing raw or cooked ingredients, by flavouring with oil vinegar or lime juice and, adding salt and pepper. Though salads are light meals, it makes you feel full. Salad is the best food to lose weight when prepared with proper ingredients. Here I share the recipe for a healthy salad which is vegan (without mixing any cheese or other dairy products). You can mix any sort of vegetables other than below-mentioned ones;
- Cooked and peeled off peanuts/chickpeas – 1 bowl
- Cucumber – 1 bowl, nicely chopped
- carrot – 1 bowl, nicely chopped
- tomato – 1 bowl, nicely chopped
- coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon, nicely chopped
- onion – 2 tablespoons, nicely chopped
- lemon juice – of one lemon
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Fennel crushed – 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon (optional)
Mix all ingredients well and now you have the healthy and yummy salad.
Hope you liked the recipe and it is so easy to prepare. Please comment below if you like this.
Also, find healthy breakfast ideas.