Hello there!!! We all spend too much of money on a monthly basis at beauty parlors, especially when it comes to Pedicure and Manicure.From now onwards, you don’t need to. Here is a simple and effective procedure for doing pedicure from home.
- Warm Water
- Pumice Stone
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Baking Soda
- Lemon Juice
- Old Too
- Old Toothbrush
- Foot Scrub
HOME MADE FOOT SCRUB:
Foot scrub can be made at home using 3 ingredients.
- Granulated Sugar
- Coconut or Olive oil
- Lemon Juice
Mix 1 cup of granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons of coconut or Olive oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
Apply the mixture all over the foot. Keep it for 10 minutes and massage gently.
- Take warm water in a basin, and mix well with a mild shampoo. Soak your feet in it for around 15 minutes.
- Apply the scrub on the foot. Keep it for 15 minutes, and then massage gently.
- Wash out with cold water and soak again in the warm water.
- Scrub dead skin off feet and heels using the pumice stone.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Hydrogen Peroxide, 2 tablespoons of baking soda, and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on nails. After 10 minutes, brush it out using the toothbrush. This will remove stains and dirt.
- Wash it out with cold water.
- Wipe the foot gently with a towel and apply moisturizing lotion.
Doing it once in a month protects your feet by preventing cracks and providing smoothness.