We have already shared the simple and effective face pack. Now here we share the most effective – nourishing and conditioning Henna hair mask. It is really simple and you can try it from your home. This mask really softens the hair, repairs frisky hair and nourishes it. The main ingredient is Henna powder. Here follows the ingredients and making method.
- Henna powder – 2 cups
- Tea dust – 4 table spoons
- Lime juice – 1 table spoon
- egg white – 4 table spoons
- Coconut oil – 3 table spoons
- Curd – 3 table spoons
- Water – cup
Making of Hair Mask:
- Boil the water by adding tea dust until the water become half cup. Allow it to cool without removing dust.
- Add lime juice, oil, egg white and curd to henna powder, and mix well.
- Add the tea water with dust to the mixture and still well to make it paste.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours (PS: Keeping the paste in iron containers is perfect since the iron content mixes with the paste and it is good for the hair)
- Apply the cold mask using a brush and make sure that it touches the scalp.
- Keep it for 40 minutes and wash it out with cold water and a mild shampoo. Apply a conditioner after that.