For those who don’t wish to spend money in beauty parlors often for facials. Here is home made facial technique which is simple and effective.
- Semolina – 2 Tablespoons
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Curd – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric – 2 tablespoons
- Mix semolina and honey well.
- Gently scrub the mixture on face, and neck (PS: Which all treatments you give to your face, should be given to your neck also). Don’t rub it in hard, and avoid getting the scrub on the area around your eyes. The areas that you can scrub a little harder are: your forehead, nose and chin.
- Wash it out with cold water.
- Take turmeric powder and mix it with one table spoons of curd. Make the mixture into paste.
- Apply the mixture on face and neck (avoiding eyes). Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it out with cold water. You can apply gentle face wash also.
- Don’t rub your face. Just blot using mild tissue paper or towel
- Apply moisturizing cream.
Do it once in a month to maintain glowing skin forever.